Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Midas Touch

Desidelia Vella's Fiona Skin was definitely a welcomed addition to my collection of ebony skins. Anybody who knows me, knows that I adore the Fiona skin and that I'm constantly making shapes to test it's versatility and achieve unique looks. So, I can't even begin to explain how estatic I was to receive an advance copy of Fiona Gold, a lovely golden brown version of the increasingly popular original.








In these pictures, I've tried to give you a closer look at the detail without exposing my goodies. I've also taken the opportunity to show off some hot new releases from Miamai (low rise jeans in onyx), Stiletto Moody (Bare Katherine in Black Python), and Truth (Isle hair in Espresso).






I chose to make this shot just a tad darker so that you can see the shading details on the skin and the sexiness of the lowrise jeans.








I think this pic gives a good view of the skin's soft look and the excellent blending job by Desidelia. The short and sassy Isle hairstyle and Takara Bangles (zebra fur) from Mandala were added to complement this look. Fiona Gold is not available yet; however, it is expected to be released in the next week or so at Free Speerit.

No comments:

Post a Comment