Friday, April 3, 2009

Hawt Hair vol.1 … Wild Stylz

I am always on the hunt for new hairdos. That being the case, you might just find yourself reading about hair often (that’s why the title says vol.1). In RL my work requires a lot of research and patience, so it is nothing for me to spend days looking for a particular hairstyle. Now you certainly won’t like every style that I do, but I’m merely here to provide you with options and perhaps inspire you to be creative.

You don’t have to care for the stylesthat I select. However, you should still go and check the stores out for yourself… they may just have something else you like :-). I also ask that you keep in mind that I’m always looking for things I think will photograph well or look good on the runway. So, the styles highlighted below might not be suitable for every SL activity.

Who cares though? After all this is your SL. There are no rules or norms here. Do whatever you like… Just do it good! Ok, so here are a few wild styles for you...

First up is Divalicious in black. This amazing natural style can be found at Emaya. It's really cute but you will probably have to do a little editing to make it right for you.




Mau and Mej… wonderful hair here. Amazing afros. This style is called Danheel.




Deviant Kitties Koneko.... I love this hair as it looks awesome in photos.


Lastly, here's Hae by Irollic... I think it's cute. I wish my curls would stay in RL

That’s it for now… I promise I’ll focus on some tamer styles very soon. I’m also working one a couple blogs that feature clothing. Stay tuned….

No comments:

Post a Comment