Thursday, April 23, 2009

DD Style





Since the first time I stumbled across DD Style while shopping at one of the BOSL Sims, Dadina Dosei has been one of my favorite designers in SL. I find the creativity in the garments to be inspiring, ultra feminine, and fun! I like to describe her looks as either gothic meets high fashion or funky haute couture. In order to rock these fashion forward designs, you have to possess a certain amount of personality, attitude, and swagger. So don’t rock DD Style unless you can actually pull it off.

Another thing I love about DD Style is that full outfits including accessories and shoes can be purchased or you can purchase only those pieces you want. Here are a few pictures of some of my favorite DD outfits.










I’m ridiculously excited because I heard through the grapevine that some new items may be coming out soon. I can almost feel the sting to my virtual pocket because I know that I'll have to have to replenish my linden stash after shopping there (sigh). Oh well, you live… you die… and if you are lucky, you get to do some great shopping in between.

Now that you have a glimpse into the artistry of this talented lady, please consider taking a look for yourself.


Photo Credits: Pictures 1 and 2 by Eve Petlyakov.

Pic 3 by Kade Klata… Thanks ladies for always making me look fab!

No comments:

Post a Comment