Saturday, April 10, 2010

Imani in Red...

Since I'm in the blogging mood, I figured that I would show off a couple of the looks from Pacadi Jasha's new Kreatura Collection. I just love the fabulous haute couture looks that this brand produces and the 2010 offerings did not disappoint.

Here are a couple of my favorite looks in my favorite color... RED! This first amazing look is called the Aditi bodysuit. However, Aditi is anything but your average bodysuit. It includes a high fashion skirt with fabulous detailing. Fierce is definitely an understatement as it relates to this ensemble. My divalicious look is rounded out with Takara bangles in black leather by Mandala, Robin Booties in black by Stiletto Moody, Animated earrings 3 in Black by Glow Studio, and Dome hair in black by Mirai Style.

Then there is Riffle. I love this dress because it's short, silk, poofy, and sexy. This chic little dress is available in three colors and has an optional black collar. My accessories are simple, I'm wearing Delora hair by Analog Dog and Verve Pumps by Maitreya.


No comments:

Post a Comment