Saturday, April 10, 2010

Stacking the Deck

Hey I'm back after a long hiatus. I missed blogging but just haven't had much time or energy to devote to it lately. However, I've been inspired by my desire to become a better photographer as well as some really cool garments I bought and received recently.

This whimsy yet darling dress is from 3636 Couture by dianny3636 Aeon called Alice in Wonderland. I was a little upset because I found this great dress after spending hours looking for and styling an outfit to wear to my friend Jennaa's Alice in Wonderland themed photoshoot. Even though I loved the look I eventually came up with, this dress would've been perfect for it.




The following accessories were used to complete my look:

Hair - Ivanka by 3636 Couture

Shoes - Robin by Stiletto Moody (Joker version)

Earrings - Huge Heartz Earrings by Fab Pony

If you are a fan of Alice in Wonderland, you should really check out Jen's blog. It's amazingly detailed, has tons of shopping and decorating ideas, and is a very entertaining read.

1 comment:

  1. You look amazing, love that dress! Your styling is killer, you really blow me away with your finds and how you put everything together :) Thanks so much for the mention of my post as well. You looked fantastic in it ;)

    ReplyDelete