Friday, March 20, 2009

Just a Little Jaded...




I’ve been on the hunt for pieces for my lovely new studio and home for the last month or so and I think it’s just about perfect. My tastes generally lean toward more modern and sleek furnishings although I also adore classic wood pieces. During my search, I managed to find a very talented designer that you need to know about.

Neveah Niu, is the CEO of Jaded Modern Designs (JMD) and the builder of my fly new prim friendly studio. JMD offers some of the most fashionable homes and furnishings in SL. The store is located on the Search sim and features pieces guaranteed to make the rooms in your home look fabulous. I'm especially impressed with the amount of detail in her pieces and the textures a nothiing short of amazing. Trust me, you will be too!

What's especially hot about JMD, is that no job custom job is too big for them. Even more impressive is the fact that the turnaround time is reasonable. When I couldn’t find pieces for my home and studio, I described what I was looking and she built it. Furthermore, she did not consider the job finished until I was completely satisfied. That did not take long though, because the builds were great.

I love JMD's excellent customer service, it goes a long way with me. As a result, next month when I get the itch to redecorate, I’m going back to JMD (LMAO). Anyways, go and see it for yourself or contact Rod Hennesy in world about custom work.

1 comment:

  1. Goodness I'm sooo late in this. Thank you so much lady for the support!!! I'm back on the grind designing again.. I got inspired :) Will be on the look out for your work! I'm a follower now! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete