Saturday, March 14, 2009

Ready for my Closeup...











SL Photography is another expensive habit of mine. I’m always looking to add new photographic perspectives of my avatar to my portfolio. I have been fortunate enough to find some great photographers via word of mouth and Flickr pages. However, I’m also very fortunate to have some exceptionally talented photographer friends who often support my photography habit when my lindens are low. My biggest supporter also happens to be my oldest friend in SL. Friendship aside though, he’s a great talent and you really need to check out his work.


Miles Barbasz is the artistic force behind Liminal Photography Studios and Gallery located on the lovely Hippo Hills sim. Every photograph evokes his passion and creativity. He offers some of the most detailed and dramatic images I’ve seen. As an artist, he marches to his own beat. Specifically, notariety and commercial success are of little or no importance to him. He simply wants his work to be appreciated.

His prices are very reasonable given the amount of work that he puts into each photo. If you need pictures fast or are looking for typical profile pics this is not the photographer for you. However, if you want something special… by all means check out Liminal Photography Studios.

I’ve posted a few of is pics for you here, but feel free to stop by Miles’ studio and gallery. The model in the middle picture is the lovely Jennaa Loire, my friend and a great model. The other pics are of me.... lol told you I was ready. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment