Saturday, March 14, 2009

The Journey begins...







Ok, so I've been in Second Life (SL) for just over a year and I've loved every minute of it. I've made some great friends from all over the world, partied in some of the hottest spots, and shopped until i dropped almost every single day since I got here. In that time, I've also managed to work in multiple capacities. Specifically, I've dabbled in property management, photography and interior design. However, it took me 6 months to find my true passions in SL.... modeling and styling! I've learned that SL fashion is a brutal business, but I'm up for the challenge.


Like most SL models, I'm a shopper.... I'll be the first to admit that my shopping habit is insane but I enjoy it and that's all that matters. I'm always looking for fabulous new clothes, shoes, and hair. My inventory is out of control. In fact, I have to search my inventory before purchasing anything that I know isn't a new release. There, I've officially taken the first step... I freely admit that I'm a shopaholic!


Whew!!! Now that the weight of denial is off my shoulders, let me get to the point of this blog. I've decided to share some of the fabulous goodies I find in SL with you. The Blog is called Imani's Moods because I want to leave myself room to talk to you about anything. Any good model knows that image is EVERYTHING. In order to build a good image, you not only have to look good but so do the homes you live in and the places you visit. That being said, don't expect me to always talk about clothes, shoes and hair. When the mood strikes, I might just highlight anything or anybody... just know it will be fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment