Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Summer Looks vol. 1

YAY!! Summer is almost here. I'm not sure about you but it's my favorite time of the year as it relates to fashion and fun. I love the cool fabrics and the whole go bare if you dare vibe that summer gives. I'm in the mood to show you some of my favorite new summer looks, so here goes...


First up is Marine Suit by Samahi Couture. I love this suit because it's versatile, fun and sexy. Samahi makes some beautiful dresses but this suit caught my eye mainly because of the way it hugs my curves... it makes them look dangerous LOL. Also, this suit can be worn just about anywhere, which is always a plus. If you haven't checked Samahi Couture out... you should. In case you're interested my hair is GIC128 by Boon (I modded the style a little but the store version is cute). My shoes are the Glam Bootie by Stiletto Moody in Midnight.






Next up is more reflective of my personal style. It's an Imani Enzo mix n match creation. The pants are Journey in Cream Tea by Elephant Outfitters. The top is part of the Upgrade You stage outfit from Meghindo's Touch of Sensuality. I love this look! The light cool color is perfect for summer and the soft flowing fabric in the top makes this outfit perfect for a night out on the town. The detail on this top is amazing and ultra femine. It's hard not to feel beautiful in this outfit. The hair is by Miu Edman, one of my talented classmates from UVogue. Her new strore is called Mirone and features some very nice styles including this one called Adie. Show Miu some love by visiting Mirone which is located on the GLANCE Sim. The shoes are Greta by Stiletto Moody in gold.






The next outfit is the Cleo jumpsuit by House of Beningborough in Coral. I think it's a flirty casual perfect for just about anything. Shoes are by Asri Falcone and hair is Mirone.





The last one for today includes separates by Baiastice. The shorts are called Sophisticated Pants and come in several colors . The top is called Arrow and comes with the necklace pictured below and matching earrings. Arrow comes in multiple color combinations and the jewelry colors can be changed to match any of the tops. I'm in love with the new collection from Sissy Pessoa as it offers a wide variety of beautiful things. Stop by Baiastice and have a look. My hair is Latte by amerie's NAUGHTY in black.



Well that's what I have for now. I hope you enjoyed the looks... if you didn't, hang in there, I'm sure I'll have something for you soon. Oh yeah... Photography by moi \0/! Later...








No comments:

Post a Comment