Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Summer Looks vol. 2 -- The Swimsuit Edition

Summer is my favorite season for fashion and fun. I just love the colors and fabrics associated with summer. I also love the idea of baring a little skin to accentuate the assets :-). After all, my fashion philosophy is less is more. No, I don't have stripper tendencies and I'm not talking about walking around the grid half naked, what I mean is that you do not need to accessorize to clown proportions to looking stunning.

I'm a very laid-back person, so I also fully appreciate the leisurely vibe that comes with summer. I'm most often at peace and completely relaxed during this gloriously warm season. For me, summer and swimwear go hand in hand. Nothing relaxes me more than lying on the beach and not many summer activities that are more enjoyable than pool parties with my friends and family. For me summer and swimwear go hand in hand, it's a must have item for your inventory if you wish to enjoy the season.

You should always look fabulous, no matter what the activity. Beach outings and pool parties are no exception. In fact, I find them to be awesome opportunities to show off your fashion sense. To that end, let me introduce you to a few hot suits I found in SL. The costs of these suits vary a bit but they all are well made, offer a good amount of coverage, and scream SEXY!!!

First up, is the Thong bikini in pink from Dread or Dead... It's the perfect bikini because nobody will look hotter than you when you wear this. Another good thing about it, is that it's very affordable... only 50L and comes in several bright summer colors. The hair is one of my favorite styles from this year's Hair Fair... It's from Lamb and called Babys on Fire... Ummm, yes I am in this bikini!





Next up, is a new very sexy one piece I got from MichaMi. I love the detail and the cut of this suit. It accentuates our curvy goodies. It comes in several layers and 12 colors. The hair is by Truth and is called Sophia. It's available at the 2009 Hair Fair.






This last one is made by one of my favorite SL designers Dadina Dosei of DD Style. It's the Python bikini in black. My look is a simple one with just the suit. However, Dadina created a pareo, some beautiful snake accessories and sunglasses just for the pool party diva in you. The hair is one of Magika's Hair Fair 2009 offerings. It's called "Is". I love it because it looks so soft and feminine.

I snapped these pictures at the lovely Las Arenas Rosados Sim. It's a gorgeous sim, you should check it out. I realize that I haven't been providing links and I'll try to do better someday soon. Until then, if you can't find items I list here by searching, send me a notecard or IM in world and I'll gladly give it to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment